Ares (First Dutch Netflix Original)Back to Televisie
- DirectorGiancarlo Sanchez, Michiel ten Horn
Pieter Kuijpers, Iris Otten, Sander van Meurs
- Visual effects supervisorsAlbert van Vuure, NVX
Pepijn Schroeijers, NVX
Dennis Kleyn, NVX
- Visual effects coordinatorsDennis Kleyn, NVX
- CG supervisorJasper Scheepbouwer
- CG artistsChristian Klinkhamer
Jordy de Waal
- CompositingFrank Taris
Jurrian van Vuuren
- VFX data managerRuud Vreman
- VFX producerViolette Kleyn
- ReleaseJanuary 2020, The Netherlands
- Running time8 x 25 min.
- D.O.P.Joris Kerbosch
- EditorHerman P. Koerts
- FacilityDe Lodge
Some rules are not meant to be broken. In the liberal 17th century city of Amsterdam, a group of students have it all: youth, wealth, sex, power...and the portal to a demonic world from the Dutch Golden Age they opened by accident.
Planet X designed and created the visual effects for the first ever Dutch Netflix Original Series for Amsterdam-based production company Pupkin.
The work for the show included the creation of elaborate matte paintings, various simulations and other VFX to bring the dark and fantastic world of Ares to the screen.