StuckBack to Televisie
- DirectorFrank Ketelaar, Albert Jan van Rees, Shariff Korver
- Visual effects supervisorsDennis Kleyn, NVX
- 3D supervisorJasper Scheepbouwer
- CompositingFrank van der Peet
- VFX producerViolette Kleyn
Planet X Title Design
- ReleaseJanuary 2017, The Netherlands
- Running time50 min
- Formatshot on Arri Alexa, afwerking HD
- D.O.P.Dennis Wielaert
- EditorSándor Soeteman, NCE
The hit series Klem (Stuck) (close to 2 million viewers each week) tells the story of impeccable widower Hugo (Atsma). He has a high position at the Tax Office and lives a quiet life with his two daughters. All of this changes when his youngest daughter's closest friend appears to be with the daughter of the infamous criminal Marius (Derwig). Because the lives of the two girls are so closely connected, the lives of their fathers too are becoming increasingly intertwined with lethal consequences.
Planet X took care of various types of visual effects ranging from customizing the exterior of the Tax Office to special effects (nozzle fire, impacts), placing TV content and countless other components.
Planet X Title Design designed the leader and titles, while ScreenInvaders has provided all on-set screen content.
Learn more about the leader and title design of Klem by clicking here.
The exterior of the tax authorities was digitally altered.