A'DAM - E.V.A. 3Back to Televisie
- DirectorNorbert ter Hall
- ProducerNTR / VPRO / VARA
- Visual effects supervisorFrank van der Peet
- CompositingFrank Taris
Albert van Vuure
- Vfx coordination & planningViolette Kleyn
- ReleaseNovember 2016, the Netherlands
- Length8 x 50 minutes
- FormatShot on 16 mm, finishing in HD
- D.O.P.Josje van Erkel, NSC
- EditorWouter Jansen, NCE
- FacilityThe Lodge
- GradingJohn Thorborg
Television series showing how we are visibly and invisibly connected through a mosaic of stories.
Adam and his girlfriend Eva from Amsterdam are the main characters once again. They are now the young parents of toddler Valentine. Their life is turned upside down when they decide to take two teen foster children under their care. Harm-Jan and Jerom also desire family expansion and are looking for a mother-in-law.
Planet X processed well over 430 shots for this season of A'DAM - E.V.A., ranging from flying storks above the city's centre to a blackout of Amsterdam, various removals and titles.
Storks fly over the city of Amsterdam