A'DAM - E.V.A. 2Back to Televisie
- DirectorNorbert ter Hall
- ProducerNTR / VPRO / VARA
- Visual effects supervisorDennis Kleyn, NVX
- CompositingDennis Kleyn
Frank van der Peet
- Vfx coordination & planningViolette Kleyn
- ReleaseNovember 2014, the Netherlands
- Length8 x 50 minutes
- FormatShot on 16 mm, finishing in HD
- D.O.P.Richard van Oosterhout, NSC
- EditorWouter Jansen, NCE
- GradingGyorgy Balatoni
- Music shot breakdownSei Sempre Piu Bella, featuring The 420’s
A'dam - E.V.A. (Amsterdam en Vele Anderen; Amsterdam and Many Others) presents a mosaic narrative that shows how the paths of many people cross briefly every day, yet sometimes turn into crucial meetings. In this second season, Zeeland born Adam and Amsterdam Eva reappear as the main characters. The couple has just had a child and is adjusting to parenthood. Around them, countless other stories and relationships unfold in Amsterdam, the city that becomes a character in its own right.
For this second series, Planet X worked on more than 300 shots.
Promo A'dam - E.V.A.2
A'dam - E.V.A. 2 aired on Dutch television in the fall of 2014.
A'dam - E.V.A.2 shot breakdown
In the final shot of episode 5, it had to rain and a plane had to appear in the sky at exactly the right moment. Both rain and a plane are difficult to control elements, and were therefore added to the shot in post production.